Camps & Programs List.
Camp Registration Now Open!
Just Click on the links below to view information:
Weekly summer youth camp for children ages 5-11 years that focuses on adventure, integrative wellness, discovery and community through experiential projects and field trips. Themes change each week, but the core values of fitness, team-building, diversity, self-discovery, and environmental awareness are weaved throughout each of the ten weeks below.
- Week 1 (5/28-5/31): University Olympics (No Camp 5/27)
- Week 2 (6/03-6/07): Discovery Week
- Week 3 (6/10-6/14): Kindness Week
- Week 4 (6/16-6/20): Caribbean Carnival
- Week 5 (6/23-6/27): Imagination Week
- Week 6 (7/01-7/05): Adventure Week (No Camp 7/4)
- Week 7 (7/08-7/12): Sustainability Week
- Week 8 (7/15-7/19): Tour of Asia
- Week 9 (7/22-7/26): Sonoran Desert Week
- Week 10 (7/29-8/02): Earth Week
Week-long camps for youth ages 12-15 years that focuses on developing leadership skills by shadowing the Camp Counselors of A-Camp and assisting them with activity planning and the facilitation of campers ages 5 - 11. The CIT program mirrors the A-Camp schedule above.
One week camp for youth ages 12-15 years that focuses on learning outdoor expeditionary skills through a series of outings, activities, and an overnight camping trip.