Mountains, canyons or desert, the Southwest has it; and Outdoor Adventures does it by boat, bike and on foot. With more than fifty trips each year, Outdoor Adventures will take you there.
Just click on the links below to view trip information.
- 05/18: Rock Climbing: Mt. Lemmon
5/25: Memorial Weekend Mountain Biking:
- 05/31-06/01: Canyoneering: Salome Jug
- 06/08: Mount Lemmon Bike Descent
- 06/14-06/16: Camp, Canoe, and Rock Climb
- 06/21: Faculty/Staff Moonlight Hike
- 06/29: Mountain Biking: Sweetwater Preserve
07/11-07/14: Summer Escape:
Grand Canyon Camping & Hiking
- 07/20: Mount Lemmon Bike Descent
- 07/28-08/02: New Mexico Backpacking
- 08/03: Rock Climbing: Mt. Lemmon
- 08/05-08/09: Grand Canyon Rafting
- 08/18-08/21: Intl Exchange Student Surf & Sail Trip
Fall 2013 Hours
10am - 6:00pm
|OA Office||(520) 621-8233|
Upcoming Trips & Classes:
Explore Your Possibilities!
Hiking, rock climbing, mountaineering, backpacking, caving, mountain biking, kayaking, whitewater rafting, canyoneering, SCUBA diving, canoeing, camping.
Assistance with trip planning and logistics, guide books, tour maps.
Trip costs usually include:
- food on overnight trips
- trip leaders
- mandatory pre-trip meetings